Cryoglide Cold Massage Ball
Stay active & doing the things you love!
Don’t let a lengthy recovery process slow you down. The Cryoglide massage roller ball combines cryotherapy (cold therapy) & massage to give you a quicker recovery from muscle aches, decrease inflammation & swelling.
Full body relief, perfect for hamstring, back, neck & shoulder pain & as a physical therapy aid. Helps tennis/golf elbow, shin splits & fatigued muscles. Maintain your A-Game with our Cryoglide freezer roller ball!
Perfectly portable, our Cryoglide Massage Ball Roller includes a high quality zippered case with wrist strap for easy use while traveling & protection while not in use. Take your Cryoglide cryotherapy ball to the gym for muscle relief & pre/post workout recovery.
The Cryoglide massage ball can be used for: shin splints, plantar fasciitis, tight IT bands, quads, hamstrings, glutes, neck, back & facial areas to aid in all types of muscle recovery.
To Use for Cold Massage
- Place the Cryoglide massage ball in the freezer 2-3 hours before use (2 Hours in the freezer = up to 6 hours cold).
- After removing Cryoglide massager from the freezer, wipe any frost off of the ball before allowing it to make direct contact with the skin.
- Massage by gently rolling the Cryoglide on the target area for 10-20 minutes, maintaining continuous movement. Roll slowly upwards in a circular "J" shaped motion.
- For best results, use 2-3 times daily on the target area as part of the 4 stage recovery process: Rest, Ice, Massage & Elevate.
To Use for Warm Massage
- To use as a warm compress, disassemble the Cryoglide & soak the stainless steel ball in warm (not boiling) water. Use caution when removing the ball from the water. Re-assemble the massager & enjoy!